JS Turtle Graphics
Simple turtle graphics for kids!
- ad X: Advance X turtle units
- re X: Reverse X turtle units
- ri X: Turn right X degrees
- le X: Turn left X degrees
- rise: Rise the pencil
- lower: Lower the pencil
- rep X: Repeat X times the next commands
- clr: Clear everything and start over
Hit F11 to go fullscreen.
Works on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or any other standards compliant web browser.
This tool was made with the intent to help young kids to be introduced in the art of programming.
If you like it or find it useful you can donate with the button below.
All the proceedings will be used to help develop this tool further and help my older girl
(for whom i developed this tool, she hasn't one eye and the other has very low vision, so i decided to help her learn programming which doesn't need too much visual accuracy).
All the code covered by the GPLv3 license
Developed by John Villar.
E-mail: johnvillarzavatti [at] gmail [dot] com